Monday, July 28, 2008

N Myrtle Beach

Went to Myrtle Beach, SC this past weekend with Jem, Lauren & Autumn. Stayed at the Apache Campground in N Myrtle. It's a nice place. Autumn's grandfather has a mobile home there. Had a good time. We got there Friday evening after Autumn took a wrong turn... the scenic route... with no gas stations in sight. Jem was on his motorcycle and was afraid he'd run out of fuel before we found a station. We had dinner on the pier at Apache. It is the longest pier on the East coast. Watched fireworks going off. Saturday we went to the beach for some sun and later to "tut" shops at Broadway at the Beach. Had dinner at Nakato's Japanese Steakhouse. I don't like Japanese steakhouses because I don't eat rice nor noodles so I usually am still hungry when I leave. And i was Saturday night! So Saturday night we hung out at the trailor and invibed. Sunday morning I got up and went out alone to the beach. I swam a little. We had lunch at the pier, hung out on the beach and headed back toward home aound 3:30pm.

No comments: