Friday, July 18, 2008

NEW CAR

Wednesday night, the 16th, I took my "classic" but decrepit 2001 Kia Sephia to
FOLGER KIA at 5701 E Independence Blvd. Charlotte, NC 28212 to talk about trading in. My salesman was none other than a Mr. James Brown! "HEH! Hit me" He was a pretty cool guy fom NY. I liked my 2001 Kia, so I can't say for sure that Folger Kia "sold me" as much as I just had to replace the battered "classic". Anyway, I ended up buying a 2008 Kia Spectra. I wanted grey, silver or blue but it's black. Not a great deal of amenities but AC was my main focus and a good price. And I got that. My previous Kia was a dependable, fuel efficient vehicle. I think this Spectra will be the same. FOLGER KIA (704) 569-3300 or (888) 247-0384. Stop by and see James Brown and tell him Brian K. Raynor sent you. "See ya, ...at Folger Kia".

No comments: