Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Call This A MIRACLE!!!


GOD is FAITHFUL. Today my doctor told me that I do not have Lymphoma nor Hodgkin's Disease as was suspected. I went to the doctor with a swollen gland above my left collarbone. I Googled the symptom the day after I found the lump and called for an appointment with my doctor the next day. That was last Wednesday. I went to church that night and had the congregation anoint and pray for me. I didn't tell them what we could be up against. I wanted them to focus the Power of the One Who is on our side.
I went in for my follow up today and all the test they ran came back good. They will do a sonogram in a week to check out the remaining swelling. I decided as soon as I found the lump to PRAY POSITIVELY. I focused on God and His power not on the symptom. Every time I realized that a doubtful thought or scenario was coming into mind I would quote what the BIBLE says about God and his HEALING power or of His LOVE for us and so forth. Everytime I touched the mass I have spoken to it and said, "God is Greater" or "By His stripes we are healed".
The week has been a struggle. I know that I am only human and falter many times But God is FAITHFUL. You can dismiss this but I call this a MIRACLE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian, it was VERY perceptive of you and very faithful of you to call this a miracle. You were always so crazy, a good crazy but crazy. I didn't know what your spiritual ideas and beliefs were. I see you now and I like what I see. God bless you and know that I pray for you three times every day and have for quite a while. This is Ronnie T by the way.