Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tree

It's been a few years since I've put a tree up for Christmas. No little one's at my house to enjoy it. I don't usually have holiday get-to-gethers at my house but this year my family will probably be coming to my house for Christmas. So, Sunday I got my Christmas tree out of the attic. 6 feet and scraggly. Brought the decorations down as well. Realized I had no lights for it. So last night I stopped at Wal-Mart & picked up a couple strings of white lights. Put the lights and ornaments on and now "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas". Humbly compared to many and not nearly as decorative as Christmas' past at my sister's house. She died a few years ago. So I'm trying to hold our family together with some semblance of our previous holidays. Now I must begin my search for gifts,...

No comments: