Monday, September 29, 2008

Ukulebilly??!!!

Saturday night I went out to Puckett's Farm Eqipment to hear Mad Tea Party open for Jem Crossland & the Hypertonics. I've heard Mad Tea Party before and was not unimpressed then,...but Saturday her vocals were up way too loud. That's not a good thing. I had to stand outside for most of their show to keep my ears from bleeding. Loud, High Pitched & Nasally,... not a good combination. Sorry MTP but I think Old dogs, miles away, were probablly howling in pain.
Jem Crossland & the Hypertonics did a couple songs I haven't heard them do before. ABOUT TIME!
A couple swing dancers hit he floor once or twice or thrice.
I left with my clothes wreaking of cigarette smoke. But a drive home at 2am from Puckett's without that lingering stinch just wouldn't be the same!

No comments: