Monday, September 8, 2008

Wasted Days & Wasted Nights

Another crappy weekend over and out of the way. Thought I might make it up to VA for a family reunion of sorts. The hurricane weather missed us here and was moving over VA, so I decided to stay home. Waited around for a friend to call to go hit some golf balls but that never happened. So after wasting the day running around doing nothing I stayed in to do even more nothing!!! Chinese take-out from Dragon Palace (mmm, crab rangoons)and a bottle of wine and it didn't matter anyway. When it comes to alcohol I'm a real lightweight. Autumn in NY called me and I tried to conceal my mental state. I was very talkative and opinionated. Made it to a.m. church service Sunday. Sermon about marriage. NEVER about being single!!! If you're not married you don't seem to matter. You know JESUS CHRIST himself was single!!!! Maybe that's why sermons are not geared toward singles (We're already living so much like Christ).

No comments: